Selling my PERSONAL COLLECTION...Adeiny Hechavarria

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie3300

Prospect
We've all been through it. Family and unexpected debts take over our lives, and it is almost impossible to keep up with all the new releases and cards of your PC player, where it feels like a new card is coming once a week. I just don't have the monetary resources to keep up anymore. We all know it eventually comes to this point. It is time to sell off my personal collection.

I've been collecting Adeiny Hechavarria since October 2012, and my belief is that I built the largest super collection of his in the world. Unfortunately, I can't do it anymore and I would like recuperate some of the money I've invested, however, I know I will be taking a loss.

Here is my want/have list: Adeiny Hechavarria Supercollection

Anything that indicates 1 in the Quantity field, means I have the card. I do have doubles of some cards, as well as a bunch of his jersey #'d stuff, and multiple 1/1s and printing plates.

At this point, to sell as a lot...I am looking for $1,200 or best offer. If you wish to pickup certain cards, don't hesitate to post here or send a PM. I can split it into smaller lots, or individual cards, but if that is the case, I would like to break it down into "almost-complete" rainbows.

Only looking for Paypal in USD funds. I am offering free shipping on everything, and if larger lots are purchased, such as $50.00 plus, I will include tracking. I always ship in penny sleeves, top loaders, team bags and bubble mailers.

I look forward to hearing some response. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Happy trading/selling/buying!

Eric B.

Sorry Eric, but you are not allowed to sell here at The Bench until you complete 20 trades with 20 different traders, per the FAQ and Bench Rules.

Closing this down. If you can get a few more trades you will move out of Rookie status and be ok to sell.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.