Selling Vintage Complete & Partial Sets in Binders - Various 70s & 83

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zack783

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just added a couple more to the list! I tried to price these under eBay sales averages but I am willing to talk about a lower price. I am motivated to get these moving!

I have the following partial or complete sets available. Corresponding pictures in an album linked at the end of key cards and checklists of what is missing. I am happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures as well.

1971 Partial Set (VGEX average, missing approx. 60 including Mays & Clemente) - $1400 (looking at a few comps of complete sets for $2k-ish.

1976 Topps Complete PLUS complete Traded set (pages stuck together) - EXMT teetering on NM- $450

SOLD 1976 Topps
Complete Set no traded, EXMT close to NM- as well. Set is in new, clean binder pages. $450

SOLD 1977 Topps
Complete plus entire cloth set. EXMT/NM-

SOLD 1978 Topps Complete (pages stuck together) EXMT but a few of the key cards are VGEX - $125

1983 Topps
NM (very sharp set) binder pages are VERY stuck together with a bit of a residue on the pages only. Cards are just fine. I have sold two other binders from this same collection with residue on the pages and the buyers agreed the cards were fine and they just had to re-page them. Comped at $80-$100, my price is $70 due to the effort needed to re-page.

1983 Topps NM in vintage binder pages, not sticky like the above set. $80

Please note the condition is an average. Some will be better and some will be worse. There will be a few cards in poor condition, just like there will be a few that are a grade or two above the average.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about any of these sets or provide additional pictures beyond what is in the Flickr album.

The photo album has the key cards from each set pictured and also has some pictures of the lists of missing cards as well. Key cards missing have been noted above.

Photo album link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/53336593@N06/albums/72157720072751533

Last edited: