Sending my First TTM

kycardkid

5.00 star(s)
So I have been intriguided, and honestly a bit jealous, of some other TTM autos I have seen some of you guys pull in. I sent my first out today to my childhood baseball idol Chris Sabo. I plan on doing several more over the course of the next week. I'll update to see how it goes.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Good luck, and I will second Camsue's statement - it can become addictive.

Look forward to hearing of your successes!

kycardkid

5.00 star(s)
Well, I am finally getting back to everyone. Since I started this thread, I have sent out approximately 161 letters/cards and received 102 of them back. You guys were 100% correct when you said that TTM can be addicting. I have felt like a kid collecting again and it has brought a lot of joy for me within the hobby. Once I can figure out how to post pictures again, I will show some of my better returns. Thank you all for the encouragement. -Josh

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Well, I am finally getting back to everyone. Since I started this thread, I have sent out approximately 161 letters/cards and received 102 of them back. You guys were 100% correct when you said that TTM can be addicting. I have felt like a kid collecting again and it has brought a lot of joy for me within the hobby. Once I can figure out how to post pictures again, I will show some of my better returns. Thank you all for the encouragement. -Josh

Wow! You didn't dip your toe in, you went cannonballing in the deep end! Glad you have been getting some returns back!