September 2020 - Top Traders of The Month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Another month is in the books, folks. As always, thank you to everyone who participated in transactions last month. I know it was a little loopy there with the site upgrade and all, but hopefully you're all getting the hang of things and figuring some things out.

On to business!

Congratulations, once again, to September 2020's #1 transaction leader:

@David K. with 72 transactions! 😮

Also, congrats to the rest of the month's top 10:

@89Giants (32)
@Platnum71 (31)
@jmboehm33 (28)
@jdthakid36 (27)
@dlackey (26)
@STLSHOEMAN (25)
@dragonslayer913 (25)
@grapler135s (22)
@NYBBNUTT (21)

Just to add to this, here are the transactions leaders from last month, split into different categories. In the future, this is likely what we'll start displaying on the home page.

Most transactions: @David K. (72 transactions)

Top trader: @89Giants (31 trades)

Top buyer: @David K. (43 purchases)

Top seller: @grapler135s (18 sales)

Most generous: @STLSHOEMAN (4 freebies)

Congratulations to all of you for all your contributions to The Bench during the month of September!

I remember seeing the top traders lists when I first joined, at times I'd crack the top ten but never got #1!
Well, you were technically the top "trader" last month, so congrats! Who knows, you may have had more honors in past months if it were divided up into sub-categories like this. I'm going to get all the past data updated at some point before the weekend is up. Well, that's the plan at least.