September Famous Three Strike Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Well, third time I thought I'd written a comment...Congrats to Cincinkid. So...if you won anything this year...lmk and I will try to get stuff out in a reasonable time.

wins for july and august along with making it past the 7-game mark for september.....

out of curiosity....do you have any interest in any FORMER padre prospects (such as cedric hunter , kellen kulbacki , nick schmidt , danny payne , eric sogard , logan forsythe , anthony bass , or james darnell) ? i have a few extras (mostly refractor or colored refractor autographs) of most of these guys along with maybe one or two of jaff decker and will venable....

Will try and get a longer message up tomorrow...writing on a Nook Tablet is a drag, like the 100 plus temps and thunder storm, today Bob

Okay guys...

Apr Winner Greatdadx Game 7 Intelleracer

May ..Kaestester gets $40 and CinCinkid gets $7

June .Kaestester gets $40 and benski gets $7

July cmcjr 99 $40 Game 7 mm1sub chiefmansky mrknkcks cincinkids scc76 baseball24 greatdadx

August cmcjr 99 $40 Game 7 mrknicks

Sept Cincinkid $40 Game 7 cmcjr99 Katester jaybo374

Miss anyone?

Hi
Family messing thins up as usual...hoping to get them out in November...If you a particular want...no promises, but lmk Bob