Set Want Lists 2013-2020 Needs- Updated for deals made and 2020 Gold Label wants added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DG - Ok I have a trade pending on some gold label so let me check to make sure I need all of those still. I don't think I have a lot of LeMahieu left except the other auto I offered you (from opening day) but I will check and if not I will move on to Trout (know I can help you there).
I can give you dupes of your guys from S & S if you want the trade in your favor for the Opening day auto. LMK DG

DG - How about the 4 Orioles cards and the 4 2020 gold label class 1 cards $23.75
for
2016 Topps Opening Day Autographs #ODADL DJ LeMahieu $20

DG - How about the 4 Orioles cards and the 4 2020 gold label class 1 cards $23.75
for
2016 Topps Opening Day Autographs #ODADL DJ LeMahieu $20
That sounds fine, but I'm going to add an extra adley for you. I'll post it for us Thanks DG

Thanks, I will mail out by Wednesday.
I am working on an inventory of my baseball inserts/parallels and if I come across and LeMahieu I will check to see if you can use it.