Setting a goal to enter all my cards in my collection...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
by.. well hopefully August 1st. I work full time during the week as I'm guessing most of us do on the boards however since doing away with my list that was disorganized in my organize (through Beckett.com) years ago, I've resorted to an Excel spreadsheet which I know many of you say is the way to go and I agree. I've entered all my GU and Jersey cards so far, next is serial #. I have roughly 300-400 to enter of these and then another 900-1000 to enter of regular commons/inserts.

If I'm going to aim for August 1st I'll need to enter approx 50 cards every 2 days until August 1st. This is doable but after a long day of work sometimes/most of the time the last thing on my mind is entering cards and working with another spreadsheet. Especially because all I do at work is work with numbers and occasionally a spreadsheet or two as well.

Well the point of making this thread was for me to try to set a goal and obtain it. I've set it, now let me try to obtain it! I hate trying to make deals right now and not knowing if I have a card or not because I just haven't entered them yet. It's hard to look at a list of 20-50 cards with a list of 900 cards with only about 30 commons on it thus far lol when 97% are yet to entered. August 1st! I'll keep checking in.

As well with August 1st I'm closing in on 250 different autographs and 350 different game used. Both are an impressive goal I'm looking to set this summer. I know I will it's just a matter of when. I'd like to have my list completed first as well but if it's before hand I don't see it as a huge problem.