Sharknado 5: Global Swarming

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Less than an hour until it kicks off!!! Ian Ziering..Tara Reid...This is my new summer MUST DO!!!

Last edited:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
It is that time of year again.....

Sharknado - The 4th Awakens premieres Sunday night. SYFY has been killing it with a marathon of their best stuff this week as a lead up to Sunday...Three Headed Shark...Piranachonda....Atomic Shark...Ozark Shark...Snakehead Swamp......Ghost Shark...ETC., ETC., ETC.

The three previous Sharknados will be played in succession prior to The 4th! Ziering....Reid....Hasselhoff....and tons of cameos getting eaten by sharks...what a way to spend a Sunday night!!!!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
It's BAAAAACK!!! For a fifth installment, we get a marathon on Sunday. As stated last year, SYFY is absolutely killing it with their weeklong leadup to the marathon. Five Headed Shark. Sharktapus v. WereWhale. Mississippi River Sharks. Just an absolute bonanza of B- List celebrities acting their hearts out!!

This has to be the guiltiest of my guilty pleasures!!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
T minus 30 minutes and counting until Sharknado 5 - Global Swarming. Have been watching the re-broadcast of the first four today, as best I can, not much time in the house today.... They just get better and better the more you watch them.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This franchise is going to outlive Rocky and Lethal Weapon!! April's head in a bag..you know #6 is going to be ready to go next summer.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This franchise is going to outlive Rocky and Lethal Weapon!! April's head in a bag..you know #6 is going to be ready to go next summer.

I dont know that their content will rival Rocky, but for pure entertainment, I think Sharknado has found its niche!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I dont know that their content will rival Rocky, but for pure entertainment, I think Sharknado has found its niche!

It is a shame they killed off multiple main characters this time around, but as long as Ian and Tara keep inking the year to year contract - they should be able to find new ways to create sharknado outbreaks!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just about 48 hours until the premiere of Sharknado 6..... The movies this week on SyFy leading up to it have been fantastic. Nightmare Shark and Santa Jaws...c'mon, so much cheesy goodness in every single one!!!!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I am going to see The Meg tonight. Maybe I will try the marathon of the sharknado movies.

Definitely looking forward to The Meg, but since I won't see it until it hits Netflix, I will enjoy the immediacy of Sharknado and all the movies running along with it....6 Headed Shark is new this year, as well as Megaladon..the quality just keeps rolling out!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
After a long weekend of baseball....settled in on the couch for Sharknado 6..The Last One on Sunday night. And promptly fell asleep. Woke up to catch the last hour. I was completely devastated!!! Will have to on demand it at some point this week. I can't let it end like this.....