Shoutout

LEGACY

5.00 star(s)
HERRROO EBBERYONE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Well, i have recently been pulled BACK into Magic the Gathering from my tattoo artist no less (sidenote: almost down with both of my sleeves :) ). (www.myspace.com/legacy138 for pictures :))

I once again moved back to Ohio (Aug 08) from Lousiana (THANKS GUSTAV!!!) :mad: I managed to rescue some of my baseball when we left, just boxed it up. WE just started a second year lease (longest I have ever lived in a place consecutively). Once its up, we plan to move BACK to Indiana (Either perry county area or near Winchester). um... been getting alot of my tattooing done here by a local shop, very happy so far, my biggest pieces I have are my "Y" incision Autopsy piece, my Marine Corps MOunt Surabachi sillohuette, and my Fallen Soldier sillohuette. Just about done withboth sleeves and will continue work on my right lef (Dionysus themed).

*Jumps back on target*

Anyways, I figured I would once again put out a feeling for anyone having any MTG for sale.

For the past couple years i have been putting my baseball collecting aside (just buying the factory sets) and recently repulled out my MTG.

Looking to buy whatever you have, don't care a whole lot about conditioning since I am a player more then a collector (more like packrat).

*jumps back on target* Looking for other collectors, maybe we can trade up and help each other out or I can buy, either way.

Anyways, just saying hi to everyone and hoping the Bench has attracted some MTG players or at least a few people with some MTG cards they randomly found :eek:

Yours truly
The Original Post WHore
Legacy

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Hi old buddy. I am out of collecting since I have two college freshman children this year. We are doing great. You should plant some roots and settle down somewhere. God bless you and your family.

Dave

LEGACY

5.00 star(s)
Hi old buddy. I am out of collecting since I have two college freshman children this year. We are doing great. You should plant some roots and settle down somewhere. God bless you and your family.

Dave

I gotta few more years until my oldest is even out of High school......CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Having teen girls in the house makes me wanna move to siberia..all the giggling and the "OMG I am SOOOO fat" Thats okay, i have prescribed lithium to erase out the annoying sounds ;)

Glad to hear you are doing well. My wife needs to finsh up her grad work in Indiana (we are in bordering county now) so setting up roots is hard. Im more of a free spirit
*screams* They will never find me if I keep moving!

Eventually we may settle, the future is too far away for me to plan on. As soon as plan for it, it arrives and then I gotta do the whole "plan for the future" thing all over again...too repetative.

Carpe Spam
Legacy

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Hey Lloyd, good to hear from you . I wonder sometimes where the wind has blown you. Glad everything is well for you. Pat