Show Off Your Other Collections

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Don't know if this has been done before...I always like to see peoples collections, no matter what it is...so what other collections do you have other than sports cards.

I have collections of:

1. Riverside (Ca.) Raceway posters (Race track is no longer there, now its a shopping mall)

2. Letterbox stamps

3. Beer glasses (just started this one a couple of months ago)

4. Disney Baseballs

Last edited:

abncal

5.00 star(s)
I collect different types of banks, the more unique the better... no $ in the though :(

Myerburg311

4.90 star(s)
I collect all items relating to 311.. I have posters and records and stickers all over the room plus all the cds and dvds and what not.. At last count I had like 75 t-shirts also

Chris

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Bar (beer) lights, signs and mirrors. Also beer cans that I think are cool looking and, although I've never displayed them, I have quite a few steins and glasses.

Pics coming......

97honda

5.00 star(s)
Comics, Superman stuff, Coca Cola stuff, Game used Memorilia (not cards).... I can take pictures but I'd have to dig it all out.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Another "I have...but no pictures" entry...

More an interest than a collection.

I have 500+ records (those round, black...usually, discs with grooves that used to play music for you youngsters), 200+ tapes and 1000+ CDs.

Some stamps and coins...didn't get into either very much though.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Well, here goes. If they're too big lmk and I'll edit my post and make them links. I probably have 2-3 times this many packed away in boxes. The last pic has my two favorites. The most unusual one is hard to tell what it is in the pic but it's for Red Cap Ale and has a small red cap encased in plastic. The schlitz malt liquor bull has red eyes, a beautiful blue color, and looks fantastic when lit.

Last edited:

truffleshuffle0

5.00 star(s)
I just started a collecting this year of old pennies. I collect pennies from the 70's and older. So far the oldest one I had was a 1945 wheat penning but when I got it my pocket had a hole in it and my mother was with me and said o I will hold on to it for you and ended up spending it that night some time lol. I also collect older moives like I have I belive I have the whole andy hardy movies that I have dvred every time one came on amc or tmc. I don;t collect the movies for value or anything I just collect what i like to watch on movies.

Sponsors