Slowly starting to return

cardcollector01

4.90 star(s)
Hey guys and girls, just thought i would pop in for a minute to let everyone know what i was up to.

LAst month, me and Becka broke up. It was a tough break-up, but it was for the better. Our relationship.....well lets just say it wasnt where we would have liked it. In responce to the break up, I am on my own with trading now. I just havent found the time, and sometimes the energy to pop on here and help everyone, and myself, out. Im too busy with school, work and my new girlfriend :D As summer vacation approaches, I will slowly gain more time to put toward collecting, but right now its just not happening. I have to go through and re-make set needlists, and a whole bunch of other mumbo jumbo. Just thought I'd let you guys know what was going on, have a nice day!

Robbie

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Robbie! Sorry to hear about you and Becka breaking up! Hang in there buddy! Best regards, David

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
Crap - I usually pickup on things like that - I thought I saw him post in another thead.

He's probably enjoying college life :D

Todd

cardcollector01

4.90 star(s)
Wow, and another year has gone by and I find this when I pop on LMAO. Haven't talked to Becka in about a year, couple girlfriends come and gone since then, graduated High School now living the american life...WORK. Two jobs, no spare time. Boo!

Robbie

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Wow, and another year has gone by and I find this when I pop on LMAO. Haven't talked to Becka in about a year, couple girlfriends come and gone since then, graduated High School now living the american life...WORK. Two jobs, no spare time. Boo!

Robbie

Glad to hear you're one of us working stiffs! You should always find time for vacation and have some fun while your young! You should contact Becka and let her know how your doing....if she moved on with her life..then at least you know its over..if she still likes you as a friend....then at least you have a good friend. Best regards, David

cardcollector01

4.90 star(s)
Oh no, Becka will never be my friend again. We argued alot after we broke up, after I tried being a friend to her and telling her my opinions. So i cut my losses and have moved on to better things. Working as a bowling alley mechanic, my dream job! (no sarcasm there!)

Robbie