So what are you asking for this Christmas?

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Sister thread to my other Christmas asking thread ;).

I'm asking for an MP3 player, some clothes, Modern Warfare 2, an ebay gift card, and mabye a blaster from my daughter.

Let's hear your wishlists!

Soccerboi

4.50 star(s)
My wish as always...

My wish would be that everyone in the world gets at least 1 present and makes their day feel special.

I'm asking for an MP3 player, some clothes, Modern Warfare 2, an ebay gift card, and mabye a blaster from my daughter.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
I get asked these days, no more asking for me.

Too hard to find good surprise gifts for adults and we just buy it if we want it!

aspoe093

5.00 star(s)
My gf sent out some baseball's/photos/mini helmets to get signed. I don't know who or what but I asked for some autographs of HOF'ers

wreckingballsc

5.00 star(s)
a new giants hat, and hopefully the obvious - some cards.
the rest is for the kids.
a couple years back the mrs. got me a mint condition 1966 mercury monterey convertible.
can't really top that so - lets hook up the kids!

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
This year I have no idea. I think the best present for me would be a 2003 Donruss Signature Delmon Young Century Auto /21 to complete my century set.

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
Same thing every year. Bowman draft picks baseball box or boxes. This year probably just one box from her since the kids presents are using up all my cash.

Shawn

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
You guys are like me - trying to make sure the kids have a great Christmas. That's the way it ought to be! I agree with a lot of the reponses, spending time with my family is obviously #1 on the list, along with good health and of course our men and women coming home from overseas.

redsfan24

4.90 star(s)
thanks for making my x-mas great!!!
• A box of 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Baseball
• A box of 2009 Bowman ’48 Basketball
• A box of 2009 Topps Magic Football
• A box of 2009 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey
• Jonny Flynn cards
• iTunes cards
• stamps
• new clothes
• NCAA Football 10 for PSP
• NBA Live 10 for PSP
• MLB 09: The Show for PSP
• A Playstation3
• Ray & Me by Dan Gutman
• Money

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)

Modern Warfare 2 ... picked this up last month shortly after it's release date. Addicted to it, beyond belief.

What I want for Christmas is to wake up Christmas morning and see the smiling faces on my wife and kids. Less is more.