So what are you getting your significant other this Christmas?

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Thought it would be cool to hear what all the Benchies are getting for the ones who put up with our hobby though the year. I would post mine, but my wife is so devious, she would hack my account so that she could find out what she is getting!!

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
My wife and I stopped giving each other gifts. We just spend our Christmas money on our daughter.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Yea, we have a budget and the budget for our daughter is 2x what we spend on each other. But we still try to get each other a little something.

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
Her Birthday, Christmas and Mother's Day all rolled into one, a new setting and stone for her mother's ring for our newest addition.

Tal

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
I got my wife a lap top computer and a new hd tv.

This is a 2 sided gift. Now she stays in the living room with her stuff and I stay in the basement with mine. Perfect, she leaves me alone after the kids go to bed. So I hope I will get more trades done next year without her bothering me.

Shawn

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
My family (wife & three children, a sister and a brother) have a grab bag each year. Each person writes three items with their name on a piece of paper.
Then every body pulls out a name who they shop for.
I got my wife in the grab bag. For that I am going to give her a pedicure which
was on her list. She has a collection of angels, figurines etc. I will buy her something for her collection and a new bathrobe.
Since my kids are all grown, we don't spend too much for Christmas except for our grand kids.

Rich

Chavezforprez

5.00 star(s)
My wife wants a Auto Start for her car. I asked her why and she said because it's getting cold outside. I replied with this.....You park in the garage and I park in the driveway, who really needs the Auto Start, lol......She didn't think it was so funny, but I sure did. My wife cracks me up :)

Billy

P.S. She'll probably still end up getting the Auto Start for her car.

ian_kell

5.00 star(s)
We have a small amount each and buy next to nothing really. Sally has gone for the latest Sims 3 update and i got a cheap box of 08 Bowman Chrome. For us it is more important to be together than spending vast amounts of money we dont have and getting furthur into debt

Iain

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
I was finishing school last Christmas, so work for me was limited. We decided to spend all on the kids last year and not get each other anything. This year, I am going to try to make up for that by getting her a nice electric piano. For that to work......I had better get on ebay with some cards!:eek:

Tim

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
My wife wants a Auto Start for her car. I asked her why and she said because it's getting cold outside. I replied with this.....You park in the garage and I park in the driveway, who really needs the Auto Start, lol......She didn't think it was so funny, but I sure did. My wife cracks me up :)

Billy

P.S. She'll probably still end up getting the Auto Start for her car.

I've been getting haggled for the same thing now for two years....I refuse to break. If I have to go out and warm up the car so will she :)