(SOLD!!)ALBERT PUJOLS 2012 LEAF METAL(PUJOLS ED.) AUTOGRAPH 3CLR PATCH #49/99($200.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
THIS BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL EDITION SET CARD FROM 2012 LEAF IS IN MINT CONDITION NO VISIBLE FLAWS FRONT OR BACK, HAS SHARP CORNERS SMOOTH EDGES AND GOOD CENTERING MR PUJOLS BECAME ONLY THE 4TH PLAYER IN HISTORY TO JOIN THE 700 HR CLUB ENDING HIS CAREER WITH 703 HOME RUNS AND OF THOSE 4 HE IS ONE OF 3 THAT HAVE NO ALLIGATIONS OF PED USE(BONDS 762HRS)MAKING HIM THE LEGIT #3 BEHIND AARON AND RUTH,ANYWAY HURRY AND MAKE THIS GEM YOURS FOR THIS GREAT PRICE UNDER$300 WITH NO TAX OR OTHER FEES BEFORE ITS GONE
(SOLD!!)
PUJOLS NEWEST 2012 AUTO PATCH FT.jpg

PUJOLS NEWEST 2012 LEAF AUTO PATCH 49 OF 99 BK.jpg

Last edited:
I'd give you $100, as 1 recently ended at $164 but graded an 8.5 for the card and 10 on the auto.
LMK,
Thanks.

I'd give you $100, as 1 recently ended at $164 but graded an 8.5 for the card and 10 on the auto.
LMK,
Thanks.
thnk you but that is not an offer its a wish you can't find another for less than $300 i will let you have it fot $250 delivered pujols stuff has gone way up since he hit 703hr's and retired,$250 is $33 less than i paid for it and a deal,thanks,RANDY

thnk you but that is not an offer its a wish you can't find another for less than $300 i will let you have it fot $250 delivered pujols stuff has gone way up since he hit 703hr's and retired,$250 is $33 less than i paid for it and a deal,thanks,RANDY
I'll pass, but thanks anyway.

I'll pass, but thanks anyway.
ok sorry maybe next time pujols is a great investment being the best player of his era and since AARON hit 755 the first to cross the 700 club numbers,when he is inducted into the hall of fame his stuff will raise in value again the days of buying his stuff cheap are over,SORRY