Some BSL traders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Todd Helton $20.2m $20.2m

Rickie Weeks $4.0m $4.4m $4.2m(A)
Bill Hall $3.6m $4.6m
LaTroy Hawkins $3.6m $3.6m
Ricardo Rodríguez $432k $432k $432k $2.4m(A) $2.4m(A) $2.4m(A)
Jack Cust $3.0m $5.0m

Lee Gardner $2.5m $2.7m(A) $2.7m(A) $2.7m(A)
Shawn Hill $2.3m $2.5m $2.5m(A) $2.5m(A)
Chris R Young $2.0m $2.4m $2.6m(A)

Brian Dean $432k $432k $432k $648k(A) $648k(A) $648k(A)

James McDonald $432k $432k $432k $432k $648k(A) $648k(A) $648k(A)

I can take some salary also,
would only trade SP's and weeks, toward an upgrade at SP. plenty of guys who can help out a team. Many minor leaguers available as well. Looking for depth, prospects, SP , etc. thanks Pat

Last edited:
interested in james mcdonald and minor leaguer angel olivarez...not the type of playersI would trade SP's for but maybe you can look.

interested in White, McDonald, Rodriguez, Dean

let me know if anyone in my system is appealing to you. just trying to fill-out my minor league system, more than anything else!

plmk

thnx!

interested in james mcdonald and minor leaguer angel olivarez...not the type of playersI would trade SP's for but maybe you can look.

interested in White, McDonald, Rodriguez, Dean

let me know if anyone in my system is appealing to you. just trying to fill-out my minor league system, more than anything else!

plmk

thnx!

Sox and twins, the guys I would be interested in are guys you probably would not be interested in moving. I am going to say if you care to make some offers I will certainly look. thanks Pat

trade

i am open to any combination of trade so just let me know who you have interest in and we can start there!

plmk

thnx!

Sox and twins, the guys I would be interested in are guys you probably would not be interested in moving. I am going to say if you care to make some offers I will certainly look. thanks Pat

edited to reflect a pending trade. Jack Cust and Latroy Hawkins can go for next to nothing if anyone can use them. Take a look and let me know, thanks Pat

Back