Some Greats sets filler available,96/97 Topps NBA at 50,93/94 Hoops 5th Anniversary!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

millo67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi I just found a great amount of cards from this sets 96/97 Topps NBA at 50,93/94 Hoops 5th Anniversary & 95/96 Upper Deck Special Edition Foil silver cards. Iff anyone working this sets just send me the list of wants And I let you know what I have!! I'm looking for Baseball cards on return but also can used some Basketball Stars.

I have a bunch of the Hoops 5th anniversary singles I found as well. I thought about seeing about finishing the set, but wasn't too inspired. Checked some lots on ebay, but couldn't decide if they were worthy, LOL. How many do you have?
Hi I just found a great amount of cards from this sets 96/97 Topps NBA at 50,93/94 Hoops 5th Anniversary & 95/96 Upper Deck Special Edition Foil silver cards. Iff anyone working this sets just send me the list of wants And I let you know what I have!! I'm looking for Baseball cards on return but also can used some Basketball Stars.

Hi I was working that set sow I do have a lot , LMK what you need and I let you know what i have , Send the list by PM .
Thanks

I have a bunch of the Hoops 5th anniversary singles I found as well. I thought about seeing about finishing the set, but wasn't too inspired. Checked some lots on ebay, but couldn't decide if they were worthy, LOL. How many do you have?