Some nice 79's coming in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
70's topps cards are finally moving up. Ive got a couple lots Reggie and Bench headed this way. Hope they are as nice as the pictures.

I have not gotten a Beckett's Vintage Guide in a while but I am glad to hear that 70s cards are going up. THe two things that seemed to be underpriced in sports cards is late 70s baseball and vintage football as a whole with a few noteable exceptions. In baseball 1974 and 1976 thru 1980 seem to be quite undervalued. A lot of collectors seem to look down on thes cards as 'junk" but somehow these same colletors never seem to have any of them either..

I'm curious to know what 70s cards you are getting. I'm not sure if you are getting various 70s cards or 1979s but I can tell you finding well centered 1979s is like finding hen's teeth!

I’ve got a seven card lot of Reggie and a five card lot of Bench coming. Both 79’. IMO 78’ and 79’ are still criminally undervalued. 74 set had a decent number of cards jump recently. 70’s cards are finally where 60’s cards were 10 years ago which sorta makes sense.

I’ve got a seven card lot of Reggie and a five card lot of Bench coming. Both 79’. IMO 78’ and 79’ are still criminally undervalued. 74 set had a decent number of cards jump recently. 70’s cards are finally where 60’s cards were 10 years ago which sorta makes sense.
After reading this I really need to get a current Beckett's Vintage. With a few notable exceptions, 70s cards have been pretty stagnant during this upturn in card values in the past few years so I'd like seeing any price changes for those.