Sometimes i dislike people a lot..

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
Here is a picture of my second rescue in the last 2 weeks.. found inside a garbage bag in a dumpster this morning. I have her (i think her) adopted out in the morning to a very good home

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Like Meliah knows the difference:D :D :D :D lol
Thats about the best way to find out. Dont you wish you could find the person who did that and put them in a trash bag and throw them in the dumpster
Chief

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Thats about the best way to find out. Dont you wish you could find the person who did that and put them in a trash bag and throw them in the dumpster
Chief
True, must be why I had such bad luck on first dates:p

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Amen brother....One of my personal charities is the Valley Animal Center! People can be so cruel to innocent animals. Keep up the good job! Best regards, David

chaddie84

5.00 star(s)
Chief
^ This

I just can't even conceive how someone could be so cruel to a little kitten like that.

CW13

5.00 star(s)
just want to say thats awesome what you do....i like cats more than people most days!!

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Good for you. I dont think I could handle any more animals in our house (2 dogs and one cat now). It is nice to know there are people out there like you who will rescue these poor things. I work with someone who just started taking in dogs as a "foster master" until homes can be found. She is provided with all she needs for them but still has to take care of them. I tease her that this first one will never leave her house. Dogs and cats really are parts of the family once they are in the house. I could not fathom treating an animal poorly.

Thanks,

Jeff

criollos

5.00 star(s)
I have two dogs and a cat, all from the animal shelter and they are all awesome. Thanks for rescuing that cat.

Luis

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
Good for you for looking out for them. We have 4 cats (3 more than I want). My wife and kids worked on me for the last two - they were 3 weeks old and abandoned. Hard not to take the little fellows in.

Here's a story about Gucci - his ordeal got animal cruelty changed to a class C felony in Alabama.

Todd

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
chief.. would not have been that nice :)

I'd hate to be in their shoes when they have to answer to the big guy.
I would like to think he has a special place/plan for people that abuse animals or children.

Two years ago I took in an abused rescue dog. She was so messed up you didn't even have to raise your hand or your voice to make her scared. All I had to do was look directly at her and she would cower in the corner. It's truly sad what some people are capable of.

Last edited:

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
I have 2 dogs and this sickens me to hear how cruel people can be sometimes. Thanks for rescuing the cats. It's good to know people still have hearts.

Sponsors