(SORRY CARD SOLD!!)FERNANDO TATIS JR 2019 DONRUSS OPTIC RATED ROOKIE CARD SP AUTOGRAPH($125.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL FLAWESS CARD FROM 2019 DONRUSS OPTIC WITH THE BEST YOUNG PLAYER IN THE GAMES AUTOGRAPH ON IT, CARD IS MINT FRONT & BACK,(SEE SCANS!!) HIS AUTOGRAPHS ESPECIALLY ROOKIE CARDS ARE SELLING FOR $200 TO $400 ON EBAY SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY GREAT PRICE AND MAKE IT YOURS BEFORE IT IS GONE, CARD SHIPS IN A NEW MAGNET CARD CASE FIRST CLASS MAIL WITH TRKG & INS. THANKS FOR LOOKING
(SORRY CARD SOLD!!!!)
TATIS 19 DONRUSS OPTIC RC AUTO.jpg

TATIS 19 DONRUSS OPTIC RC BK.jpg

Last edited:
JUST WON HIS SECOND SILVER SLUGGER AWARD AND ON OR BEFORE THANKSGIVING HE MAY WELL BE NAMED THE LEAGUES MVP SO HIS CARDS WORTH MORE ESPECIALLY AUTOGRAPHS!, OR IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THE COLLECTOR IN THE FAMILY!!

Last edited:
OK ALMOST TIME TO PUT THIS BACK INTO MY PC I HAVE BEEN OFFERING THIS UP FOR A GREAT VALUE OVER A MONTH NOW TIME IS RUNNING OUT I AM GOING TO PUT IT BACK INTO MY PERSONAL COLLECTION VERY SOON IF IT DOES NOT SELL!!

BEEN OFFERING THIS SWEET CARD UP FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW I GUESS I WILL WAIT FOR TATIS TO WIN A COUPLE MVP AWARDS AND SELL IT FOR TRIPLE MY LISTED PRICE, I HAVE NO PROBLEM LEAVING THIS GEM IN MY PC SINCE NO ONE WANTS THIS SWEET DEAL NOW! SORRY!

BEEN OFFERING THIS SWEET CARD UP FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW I GUESS I WILL WAIT FOR TATIS TO WIN A COUPLE MVP AWARDS AND SELL IT FOR TRIPLE MY LISTED PRICE, I HAVE NO PROBLEM LEAVING THIS GEM IN MY PC SINCE NO ONE WANTS THIS SWEET DEAL NOW! SORRY!
Great card, I like it a lot but it looks to have centering issues top to bottom and not his greatest of penmanship…still great card, but that could be why nobody has taken it…just my opinion…
Thanks Josh

JOSH, thank you for your opinion and as far as what you said your points are good for those of us who collect graded cards you will pay double or triple for an 8 or better,and please in the future private message me when you have negative comments about a listing it is hard enough to sell cards as it is without putting negative points on a sales thread and in the modern world of sports not many athletes have nice signatures most are sketchey at best, only a handfull of pro athletes have nice signatures and tatis has about a 1 out of 10 autographs signed that are nice i have noticed he signed better as a minor leager and in todays MLB because of demand players are signing thousands of autographs, and that has a negative effect in there penmanship,players sign fast to get through the multipul autograph sheets card companies send them to sing, your chances are much better of a nice autograph in person at a game or card signing show, because the player is not rushing to get through it to sign one autograph,card companies send them sheets to sign that has 1,000 or more auto's,and that fact is why the quality of pro athletes in todays world are rough at best, hope your new year is going well so far, RANDY

OK TO SHOW I AM A FAIR SELLER OF CARDS DUE TO A NEGATIVE COMMENT I AM GIVING YOU AN EVEN BETTER DEAL FOR THIS AUTOGRAPH OF THE BEST NEW PLAYER IN THE GAME $150 NOW DELIVERES IT NO TAX OR SHIPPING $150 TOTAL, NOW HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS, THANKS

JOSH, thank you for your opinion and as far as what you said your points are good for those of us who collect graded cards you will pay double or triple for an 8 or better,and please in the future private message me when you have negative comments about a listing it is hard enough to sell cards as it is without putting negative points on a sales thread and in the modern world of sports not many athletes have nice signatures most are sketchey at best, only a handfull of pro athletes have nice signatures and tatis has about a 1 out of 10 autographs signed that are nice i have noticed he signed better as a minor leager and in todays MLB because of demand players are signing thousands of autographs, and that has a negative effect in there penmanship,players sign fast to get through the multipul autograph sheets card companies send them to sing, your chances are much better of a nice autograph in person at a game or card signing show, because the player is not rushing to get through it to sign one autograph,card companies send them sheets to sign that has 1,000 or more auto's,and that fact is why the quality of pro athletes in todays world are rough at best, hope your new year is going well so far, RANDY
Absolutely will PM. Yeah I definitely wasn't trying to knock down your sales pitch...just seemed like you were frustrated nobody responded so I chimed in...if you ever want to trade that Tatis in the future LMK! I am a super collector of him, Harper and Judge...
Thanks Josh

JOSH, no problem i understand we all want the best cards at the best price but if you look at ebay and see what there selling for even my original listing at $175 was a sweet deal but as you noted the card might not grade to high if that is your thing to get cards graded this card may not be the best one for you, personally i only get graded cards of hall of famers for my keeper pc, other than that i dont care if a card is graded or not,and frustration goes along with our hobby its part of the deal, i have been doing this alongtime and it is frustraiting when you offer up cards at great prices and you get no interest, i have one member that grabs up most of my cards because he knows my stuff is great,and i am 100% trustworthy as if your not happy i will refund your money no questions asked though i have never had to do it everyone who deals with me is satisified, but in my sales pitch as you called it i only point out visible flaws like scratches chips or stuff like that i do not play grader and say it may not grade better than an 8 because of centering edges or corners, but again i do not sell damaged cards and if my intent was to target graded card buyers then i might talk about centering and stuff like that, anyway $150 is a really great buy for the best new player in the game, even with the flaws you pointed out i think $150 covers it, RANDY

Is there any way that you'd trade it? I'm working on getting the extra funds for it, but that might take a few days.

Is there any way that you'd trade it? I'm working on getting the extra funds for it, but that might take a few days.
sorry not looking to trade only sell,you may get lucky and it will still be there in a few days, thanks for the interest, god luck, RANDY

Reactions: GM1
OK IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS CARD IF IT HAS NOT SOLD BY SUNDAY I WILL TAKE CARD DOWN I HAVE GIVEN YOU A MONTH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY DEAL SO IF YOU WANT IT YOU HAD BETTER HURRY THIS WEEKEND IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!!