(SORRY SOLD!!)NOLAN RYAN 2003 UPPER DECK SWEETSPOT BAT BARRELL AUTOGRAPH#45/345($95.00 DELIVERED!!)(SUPER SWEET DEAL!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
ANOTHER GREAT CARD FROM MY PC UP FOR SALE SWEETSPOT IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SETS FROM UPPER DECK AND THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS CARD FROM THE 2003 SET,THERE IS NO PRICING IN BECKETT FOR THE #345 VERSION ONLY THE 445 VERSION, I AM OFFERING THIS AT A GREAT VALUE ONLY $100.00 DELIVERED NO TAX OR OTHER FEES $95.00 TOTAL!!, SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY,CARD SHIPS IN A NEW MAGNET CARD CASE FIRST CLAS MAIL WITH INSURANCE, THANKS
(SORRY TO LATE SOLD FOR $110!!)

RYAN NEW 03 BAT BARREL AUTO FT.jpg

RYAN NEW 03 BAT BARREL BK.jpg

Last edited:
HELLO, the corners and edges are fine this card is mint/ nrmint condition, i listed it at that price because of it, and ebay at $107.50 plus tax and shipping come to more than $120, i charge no tax or shipping so $120 is a very fair deal and $75 will not cut it, i did not take these scans you are seeing lint and dust not roughness on edges or corners i guarentee the card is sweet, no one in my 20yrs on here has ever complained about my cards no one!, also i do not ship in top loaders i use magnet card cases and this card is in a brand new one,so weigh your options,and if your a ryan collector you should know your $75 offer is a joke,i sell only quality cards no junk and that is what $75 gets you, $120 delivered is a fair price for the greatest right handed pitcher in history,good luck!

HELLO, the corners and edges are fine this card is mint/ nrmint condition, i listed it at that price because of it, and ebay at $107.50 plus tax and shipping come to more than $120, i charge no tax or shipping so $120 is a very fair deal and $75 will not cut it, i did not take these scans you are seeing lint and dust not roughness on edges or corners i guarentee the card is sweet, no one in my 20yrs on here has ever complained about my cards no one!, also i do not ship in top loaders i use magnet card cases and this card is in a brand new one,so weigh your options,and if your a ryan collector you should know your $75 offer is a joke,i sell only quality cards no junk and that is what $75 gets you, $120 delivered is a fair price for the greatest right handed pitcher in history,good luck!
It's not a joke. The front and back scans show corner wear. If you claim it's lint, then clean it off and scan it again. I did my research, made my assessment, and gave a fair offer. If you don't think it's fair, simply decline. But to come back at me saying my offer is a joke as a Nolan Ryan fan, I do have an issue with that. I'm a salesman, I am #1 in my company. As a Nolan Ryan collector, and a long time member here, I don't appreciate someone trying to up sell a product, that isn't worth that value based off the condition. Again, if you didn't like my assessment or my offer, simply say "thanks for the offer, but i'll pass". Good luck with the sale, my offer is still good. Thanks,

Josh

It's not a joke. The front and back scans show corner wear. If you claim it's lint, then clean it off and scan it again. I did my research, made my assessment, and gave a fair offer. If you don't think it's fair, simply decline. But to come back at me saying my offer is a joke as a Nolan Ryan fan, I do have an issue with that. I'm a salesman, I am #1 in my company. As a Nolan Ryan collector, and a long time member here, I don't appreciate someone trying to up sell a product, that isn't worth that value based off the condition. Again, if you didn't like my assessment or my offer, simply say "thanks for the offer, but i'll pass". Good luck with the sale, my offer is still good. Thanks,

Josh
JOSH, i appreciate your interest i to am #1 at my company for over 30yrs,and i do not upsell anything as you put it if you want to buy junk go to ebay and offer $75 for one of these my price is right on point, and i am not going to waste time here i have others interested in it who know what i sell so i will pass on your offer to and move on good luck and thanks anyway, RANDY

OK, yesterday a so called professional ryan collector told me this card was rough on the corners and edges so i added a few new pics to show he will never work for psa or beckett, i see no damage to justify a $75 offer, this 19 year old card is in mint to nrmt condition no visible flaws maybe with a microscope you might find some wear but for a 19 yr old card this one is a gem! and $120 delivered is a fair price!,thanks for looking

OK, yesterday a so called professional ryan collector told me this card was rough on the corners and edges so i added a few new pics to show he will never work for psa or beckett, i see no damage to justify a $75 offer, this 19 year old card is in mint to nrmt condition no visible flaws maybe with a microscope you might find some wear but for a 19 yr old card this one is a gem! and $120 delivered is a fair price!,thanks for looking
Dude, you’re a joke. Just shut up. Go back and read my replies. Never did I say “Professional”. The card doesn’t even book $120. A lot of people on here trade per Beckett value. Also, I’m good with never working for PSA or Beckett. I never claimed to grade cards. I trade and collect as a hobby. It’s people like you that put a black eye on this hobby. You get bent out of shape because your didn’t like my offer or my assessment. So, I’ll make a new offer, because I promise you won’t get $120 from anyone on here. I’ll give you $50. Venmo or PayPal. If you don’t like it, try convince someone on here to give you more. Good luck crybaby.

URS 2003 Sweet Spot Signatures Barrel #AUNR Nolan Ryan/445 HIGH BECKETT $60.00

MINE:
Ryan, Nolan 2004 Absolute Memorabilia Marks of Fame Signature #MOF1 #19/50 HIGH BECKETT $120.00

what can i get for mine $200.00 ? PM ME !
God bless
david
DAVID, well mine is numbered to #45/345 not 445! and becket has it at $150,we all know that cards are realy only worth what you can get someone to pay for it no matter what the priceguide says this card has historic value and will be worth more than $120 for sure as this set is one of the most popular upper deck sets ever made, and ryan is the best right handed pitcher in the history of the game!, i have been on the bench over 20yrs and no one has ever complained about my cards there condition or my price, if you do not like my price go look for it on ebay for a better one,posting your negative ******** on my threads is what ruins things on here as in most cases i work out a reasonable deal so were both happy if your not acting like a sarcastic ass!

Ok, last time I comment, and i'll leave it alone. You took the first post way too personal. There's a term I like to use with my team at work, and my son....which is "constructive criticism". At worse, my assessment should've helped in a way, pointing out the lint on the corners. When I read "FLAWLESS", I couldn't help but notice that the scans weren't flawless. If someone was to buy that card at $120, and there was the slightest flaw...they're hitting you up for a refund, and then you're in a sloppy mess going back and forth with your customer/buyer and PayPal....not to mention negative feedback here on The Bench. I'm trying to help you here man. I don't know if my Beckett subscription is giving us two different values, but i'm seeing $100.00 ungraded as the high book. The auto #'d to 445 books $60. Now just because Beckett has it at $100, doesn't mean you can't get $120 for it...like you said, and I tell my 12 year old, it's only worth what someone will pay for it. Everything in my personal collection is considered "priceless" to me. It will be left for my two sons when i'm gone. If I was to make a deal with you for $50 to get that Ryan, once it reached my hobby room, it would become "priceless". If I made 7 figures a year, and had unlimited play money, I would give you $120 for it...but that's just because it would be an easy transition. However, I have a wife, house, 2 dogs, and 3 kids (not to mention child support to pay for another 6 years), so I have to wheel and deal sometimes...which apparently hit a nerve. Hey man, if you get $120 for the Ryan, that's awesome. If time passes and you decide to come down on that, feel free to message me and we can work out a deal. I would even trade you the Tatis Jr. I posted, that books $150 for the Ryan. Up to you. No hard feelings? Be blessed,

Josh

JOSH, yeah i had a stroke a few years ago so i get a little rattled sometimes sorry, i got away from the hobby awhile and came back because i love the hobby and it usually relaxes me especially when you complete a set or score a killer card, my collection will go to my sons none have any boys yet only 3 granddaughters so far so unless one has a son my sons will get the collection the collection i have now is about the third over my lifetime sold off the others over the years only keeping the ones i know i can never replace,i hold no grudges its all good my friend, i will be in touch i have another member who buys lots of my cards who wanted it but went on vacation so when he comes back if he changes his mind i will holler at you,god bless,RANDY

Last edited:
OK I KNOW ITS HARD WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE CRAP POSTED ON THIS THREAD BUT I CHALLANGE YOU TO FIND A NICER RYAN AUTOGRAPH CARD FOR $100 DELIVERED!!

OK I KNOW ITS HARD WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE CRAP POSTED ON THIS THREAD BUT I CHALLANGE YOU TO FIND A NICER RYAN AUTOGRAPH CARD FOR $100 DELIVERED!!
This is a nice card, but I will say for the price there are others I would prefer as a HOF auto collector.

Don’t get me wrong, the price isn’t horrible, but you challenged to find nicer Ryan Autos for $100, these are the cards I would rather have at that price point. These are all based off recent sales.

- 2017 Luminaries Auto 6/15 - $134 dlvd. - yes $34 higher but, also /15. I would rather spend $34 more and get one /15.
- 2021 Brooklyn Collection Auto 20/20 - $118 dlvd - same reasoning as above
- 2021 Transcesent Auto 19/20 - $123 dlvd - same reasoning as above
- 2004 Playoff Prime Cuts Dual Relic Auto /34 - $136 dlvd - same reason as above
- 2019 Definitive Auto 7/25 - $113 dlvd - same reason as above

Some I would prefer are under $100 dlvd…

- 2011 Tribute Triple Relic Auto 65/75 - $91 dlvd
- 2005 Timeless Treasures Relic Auto 11/50 - $99 dlvd

Again, not a bad price at all, just explaining why I always pass this one up even though I am looking for a Ryan Auto.

thank you for your input, sure there are nicer and newer cards out there but none for$100 with only 345 made!!,so still i stand by my price for this one at $100 delivered,no tax or other fees, and my cards come in new magnet card cases not (TOP LOADERS!!)

Last edited:
HELLO,yeah lots of bullcrap posts on this thread but some members feel the need to throw there negative crap on selling threads,even if there not interested in making a deal! as if its not hard enough to sell on websites, they ave to vent there opinions i try to ignore them but it does bogg things down as this card should have sold already it is still availible if you are interested and my $100 delivered is a price that works for you, if that is the case go ahead and post a transaction and we can make this deal and get the card mailed out ASAP, THANKS