DEREK JETER 2020 THE BAR 1/1 RERAL GAME USED PANTS FOR SALE $80 PLUS $2.30 S&H(SORRY CARD SOLD!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i am listing a beautiful 2020 rare game used pants card from the bar trading cards this beautiful 1/1 game used pants card has (2 pin stripes and 2 seams) and is a must have for any jeter fan the card is factory sealed forever mint in a magnet card case(never touched by a collector) the case is sealed with a bar halo seal guarantee sticker and is Steiner certified real jeter rare $1.00 postage stamp & RARE GU pants jumbo swatch the card is from my personal collection and listed at really great value price for a one of a kind or 1/1 card so make this beautiful gold foil card part of your collection today before it is gone if this 1/1 jeter interests you message me and i will give you my PayPal id so you can make it yours today, card ships first class with insurance in a bubble mailer as soon as payment is made thank you for looking
(SORRY CARD SOLD FOR $75 PLUS $2.30 S/H OR $77.30!!)
JETER 20 BAR GU PANTS FT.jpg

JETER 20 BAR GU PNTS BACK.jpg

Last edited:
WHERE ARE ALL THE JETER FANS(COLLECTORS??)THIS IS A GREAT VALUE BUY FOR A 1/1 GU PANTS JUMBO SWATCH CARD OF THE YANKEES GREATEST PLAYER IN THE MODERN ERA OF BASEBALL AND THE ONLY YANKEE WITH 3,000 HITS IN THERE HISTORY!

ONE OF THESE GOLD FOIL JETERS 1/1 GU PANTS FROM 2019 THE BAR SOLD FOR $149 ON EBAY AND WAS NOT AS NICE AS THIS CARD(YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!!),