SORRY YOU MISSED IT!!(SOLD!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
HERE IS A GREAT VALUE BABE RUTH RELIC CARD FROM 2020 THE BAR IN MINT CONDITION FACTORY SEALED HOLO STICKER INCLUDED THIS CARD HAS NEVER TOUCHED A COLLECTORS HANDS AND IS YOURS FOR ONLY $35 DELIVERED NO TAX OR OTHER FEES SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY AT THIS GREAT VALUE IT WON'T LAST LONG, MESSAGE ME ID INTERESTED AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL INFO TO MAKE PAYMENT THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK!!
(SOLD!!)
RUTH 2020 BAR STAMP JUMBO BAT ONE OF ONE.jpg

RUTH 2020 BAR JUMBO BAT BACK.jpg

Last edited:
O to ponder how much would this would actually if it was from an actual bat.
well ripahl it is from one of ruths actual bats he owned but it was never used in a game every player has replacement bats and at the time these cards were made the only Ruth bats that were available were from his replacement supply his game used bats are running out and are becoming hard to find i called the bar and asked about the Ruth model bat not being game used and this is what i was told these bats are from his replacement supply that never got used in a game its still a Ruth bat just never used in a game the vintage stamp on the card is worth the $35 i am asking for the card and the fact Ruth owned this bat is what gives the card value!

one more note i sent this card back to the bar to be placed in a magnet card case so its not sealed in a top loader anymore it is in a magnet card case factory sealed!

@cardsultan

Would you take $25 dlvd? Let me know, and thanks!

God bless,

Kevin
KEVIN, my price for a babe ruth memorabilia card with free shipping and no tax is already a super value i would do $30 delivered but that is my best price, i understand you want to buy at the best possible value and my cards are all quality cards, in fact when i first got this card it came sealed in a top loader i contacted the bar and requested to send them back the card and have them put it in a magnet card case and they agreed, so right there i have increased the value of an already epic card anyway if $30 is doable for you make a transaction give me your email address and i will send you an invoice from paypal for the $30 payment,look after i mail the card $5 i only net $25 for the sale and you aquire a card that will be worth $100 or more in the future,thank you, RANDY

KEVIN, my price for a babe ruth memorabilia card with free shipping and no tax is already a super value i would do $30 delivered but that is my best price, i understand you want to buy at the best possible value and my cards are all quality cards, in fact when i first got this card it came sealed in a top loader i contacted the bar and requested to send them back the card and have them put it in a magnet card case and they agreed, so right there i have increased the value of an already epic card anyway if $30 is doable for you make a transaction give me your email address and i will send you an invoice from paypal for the $30 payment,look after i mail the card $5 i only net $25 for the sale and you aquire a card that will be worth $100 or more in the future,thank you, RANDY
Randy, inasmuch as i appreciate it, and it is a super cool card, I gotta pass at $30, as $25 was pushing it for my budget at the moment. I sure do appreciate it, thank you anyway!!

Blessings,

Kevin

Randy, inasmuch as i appreciate it, and it is a super cool card, I gotta pass at $30, as $25 was pushing it for my budget at the moment. I sure do appreciate it, thank you anyway!!

Blessings,

Kevin
KEVIN,ok no problem in checking ebay the cheapest one i saw was $49 plus tax and shipping and it is in a top loader not magnet card case, i'm not going anywhere if you change your mind and the card is still unsold just make a transaction for $30 delivered and my offer stands good for you god bless and thanks for the effort, RANDY

KEVIN,ok no problem in checking ebay the cheapest one i saw was $49 plus tax and shipping and it is in a top loader not magnet card case, i'm not going anywhere if you change your mind and the card is still unsold just make a transaction for $30 delivered and my offer stands good for you god bless and thanks for the effort, RANDY
Appreciate it friend, thanks so much!

Blessings,

Kevin