Sorting through 2015 A&G's and noticed a fun QUIZ question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was pulling a bunch of A&G's for a trade and noticed something.
As you know, Topps went away from using any past baseball stars in the A&G set this year. Yet, they did incorporate 1 Hall of Famer in the set. Can you name the only HOFer in the 2015 Allen and Ginter Set?

I was pulling a bunch of A&G's for a trade and noticed something.
As you know, Topps went away from using any past baseball stars in the A&G set this year. Yet, they did incorporate 1 Hall of Famer in the set. Can you name the only HOFer in the 2015 Allen and Ginter Set?

Saw this and immediately thought there might be more than one HOF'er in the A/G set this year - and there is, in fact, one other (that I found, might be more, but I only checked certain names) HOF'er in the set - Julie Foudy (National Soccer HOF).

The four names I thought might possibly qualify were Foudy, Buster Olney, Joe Buck and Malcolm Gladwell.

Saw this and immediately thought there might be more than one HOF'er in the A/G set this year - and there is, in fact, one other (that I found, might be more, but I only checked certain names) HOF'er in the set - Julie Foudy (National Soccer HOF).

The four names I thought might possibly qualify were Foudy, Buster Olney, Joe Buck and Malcolm Gladwell.

I thought I had checked the whole set but never thought of the Soccer HOF. The others were checked and although Joe Buck is in the HOF it is this Joe Bucks father.

I thought I had checked the whole set but never thought of the Soccer HOF. The others were checked and although Joe Buck is in the HOF it is this Joe Bucks father.

Those were the only 4 I checked, don't know if any of the surfers or anything like that are in their HOF's. Only reason I thought of Foudy was from that World Cup team..2002?