SportLots is Awesome!

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If you've seen David K.'s posts about COMC it takes a long time to get the order..........Use to be days, now it's weeks or even months..........The business model for them is ruined..............

Mike121

Programmer
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If you've seen David K.'s posts about COMC it takes a long time to get the order..........Use to be days, now it's weeks or even months..........The business model for them is ruined..............
I have. I'd imagine they'll get that sorted out at some point. I definitely won't buy from them until then, but with Sportlots having so many cards I need for so little I won't need to for a while anyways. It's just a matter of going through them all, and finding as many from individual sellers as possible.

Mike121

Programmer
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
As an update, I just received tracking for the first package I ordered. It was mailed out on the 10th, and should be here tomorrow. Should be another 45, or so, cards that I didn't already have added into the collection. I'm already excited, and am anticipating taking off from work early tomorrow so I can get to the post office to get them before they close!

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Been trying to trade to finish my 2020 Stadium Club Chrome set for a few months now. Whether high postage rates is the reason my trade count has gone in the toilet lately? I don't know. What I do know is Sportlots has been a tremendous help in helping me get these set needs on the cheap. Just ordered from 2 different sellers and cut my set needs in half.

I am having issues with a seller who sold me a 2020 Stadium Club Chrome Trout refractor. After a couple weeks I messaged him for the status of the card's whereabouts. Come to find out,he sent the card to a different person. He contacted that person and they're sending the card back to him,then sending it to me. He's been good about it through the whole thing so it's not really an issue. I have a lot more confidence in sellers on Sportlots over those on eBay.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Got my second order from Sportlots as I work on finishing the 2021 Bowman Chrome Prosect set! Ordered on Oct 3 and got it Oct 8! But in another order the 2020 Topps Update gold serial to 2020.....all of the above cards from the BCP from cardguy2! The gold from a different seller. But again from one seller to save on the shipping cost. Best regards, David

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I spend $10-$15 each month on sportlots picking up needs I used to do there auctions but I'm inpatient having to wait until beginning of the month for payment

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Sportlots IS awesome I have used it for 4 or so years now and it has saved me a lot of money in more ways than one but it does affect the way I trade. Before sportlots I would trade away nice non base cards for set needs which discouraged me from trading but since I use sportlots I never trade anything but comparable cards that is fair for both parties but usually 90 percent of my set needs come from sportlots. It probably sucks for all the traders out there that want to trade their base commons for non base hits(you all know who you are)like that's a great way to trade there are way too many shady people out there that try to get over on people that way but with sportlots it gets rid of all that problem. Personally I would rather spend a few cents on a card as opposed to trading away cards that come around once in a blue moon money is easier to replace.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
COMC claim that by Holloween.....they should get the economy time down to one month......still taking to long Best regards, David

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
4th order from sportlots.....never got it......message to seller after waiting 19 days....after 5 days got my payment back as a credit....Would rather have to the cards...but i did get payment back......so their not prefect.....Best regards, David

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just snagged 82 2021 Stadium Club Chrome singles including stars like Ohtani and Tatis and RCs like Cronenworth and Jesus Sanchez along with 2021 Topps Archives and Ben Baller Pujols and 3 2021 Topps Archives Ian Anderson RCs for just under $30.

Made base set building so much easier. Parallel set building not so much.

Last edited: