Sports card show Depew, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I’ll be heading to this show in Buffalo next Saturday 20th! My guess from the past shows is 30-50 tables...

Let me know if you want me to look for something specific for you to make trades...

I’m already gonna grab Mike Trout inserts, parallels obviously!!! And any high profile baseball player RCs, inserts, GU, autos and parallels...will look for some basketball and football also...LMK

Thanks Josh

I’ll be heading to this show in Buffalo next Saturday 20th! My guess from the past shows is 30-50 tables...

Let me know if you want me to look for something specific for you to make trades...

I’m already gonna grab Mike Trout inserts, parallels obviously!!! And any high profile baseball player RCs, inserts, GU, autos and parallels...will look for some basketball and football also...LMK

Thanks Josh
Let me know if you get any,
Mookie Betts, Acuna rookies or Bichette rookies. I still have some of the Tatis rookies.

Did you go to the shows that were held last Fall in suburban Rochester...........Webster I believe? I have a friend form Auburn who sets up at those although I think the last scheduled one was cancelled. The way the hobby is going now, I cannot imagine any shows being canceled!

Did you go to the shows that were held last Fall in suburban Rochester...........Webster I believe? I have a friend form Auburn who sets up at those although I think the last scheduled one was cancelled. The way the hobby is going now, I cannot imagine any shows being canceled!
Yeah the Webster shows have officially been cancelled permanently! Ernie lost the VFW building he was using...
Thanks Josh