ST successes slowly trickling in... and others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This past week was a rather big week for me. One of the biggest this year. If you need addresses I used please ask and I will send them to you. Some cards are for trade.

ST successes - Neil Walker, Peter Bourjos, John Axford, Scott Cousins. A&Gs not for trade at this time.

90 Pro Set - Rodney Holman - signed 2 90 Pro set cards. 1 for trade.

Chuck Wooley - sent 2 cards to him last year and never returned them. Found another A&G and sent and received it back signed.

Mike Stanton - home address. Signed 2 cards, 90 UD is for my set

Mark Jackson - signed 3 cards c/o the Golden State Warriors

Kirk Hinrich - signed 2 cards c/o home address. 1 for trade

Gretchen Bleiler - Signed an 11; UD Goodwin card c/o PO address

Bottom row of cards are the ones for trade

6i4p3o.jpg

Anna Alberghetti - sent 2 photos to this classic actress and received them both signed c/o her home address

Vera Miles - the original Psycho actress signed 2 photos c/o her home address

Taryn Manning - signed 1 photo c/o her home address (PO box)

Len Okrie - sent a letter to his home address in Fayetteville, NC asking if he would sign an index card for my Red Sox PC since there are no baseball cards of him. He sent back a signed photo of him in a Red Sox uniform.

Jerry O'Connell - 2 signed photos c/o his Broadway play

Quin Snyder - signed 1 Duke photo c/o the Lakers for my Duke basketball collection

w2j683.jpg

Dane Farwell - signed a few photos of him as the Ghostface killer. Photos did not come out great on the camera for uploading. He personalizes everything. One he wrote, Thank you for your address. Your next and the other one "I know where you live."

iw2p9g.jpg

Emma Bell - One of my biggest surpsies for my Walking Dead collection. Sent 2 photos. I took a chance and sent her an 8x10 of her after she was bitten in season 1 turning into a Walker. I didn't think it would come back but I was shocked to see it a few days ago when I got home from work! Very excitied to add this one to my collection!

2i1387t.jpg

Awesome stuff! Sent out Mariano Rivera and Mike Stanton this week, hope I have as much success as you.