Star Rookie Cards For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the values. They kind of surprised me which is pretty much the norm in 2020. I'll have to think this over.
Any update?

Thanks
Kirby

Did you find anymore Trout for the 2 rookies. LMK DG

I believe I have these in some partial sets:
2017 Topps Chrome Update All Rookie Cup #TARC7 $10
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT69 $4
2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IAMT $5

Wish I had something for your Prizm Bol Bol RCs...any other players you're after?

Thanks
Kirby

Any update?

Thanks
Kirby

I believe I have these in some partial sets:
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT69 $4

Wish I had something for your Prizm Bol Bol RCs...any other players you're after?

Thanks
Kirby
How about these 3 for the 2 prestige rookies. I just started with Freeman today but I would be only looking for Chrome rookies be it topps or Bowman. If your fine with this please post. Thanks DG
2018 topps #300

How about these 3 for the 2 prestige rookies. I just started with Freeman today but I would be only looking for Chrome rookies be it topps or Bowman. If your fine with this please post. Thanks DG
2018 topps #300

I actually just picked up an Optic Donovan Mitchell, so my interest in the Prestige is pretty much squashed. Did you still have these from your baseball list? Believe BV is $5 per on them.

2020 Topps #78 Bo Bichette X3

I will keep an eye out for shiny Freddie Freeman stuff. I had a lot of his rookies, but sold them in 2019. A year too soon!

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
i really was primarily after the Puckett Update RC which was more priceyu than I expected so I'll have to pass on any trade proposals right now.

Kirby,
i really was primarily after the Puckett Update RC which was more priceyu than I expected so I'll have to pass on any trade proposals right now.

No worries. Not one I'm looking to trade down on. I was named aftewr him after all :)

If there's anyone else you're looking for let me know. I've been looking for an EX-2000 Iverson especially for awhile.

Thanks
Kirby