Star Trek Fans!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benob1knob

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I have 4 Star Trek Collector Edition of Mr. Spock, Montgomery Scott, Captain Kirk, and Lt. Sulu. The Sulu box is a little damaged. Asking for $60 + pirate shipping or best offer.

The ozzie is 80, palmer 40, irvin 50.Do you have anything you could add around 15 for the Ozzie?

Last edited:
Another Chicago person. I have quite a few friends who are. Let me look through some totes for what I have in the next day or 2.

I Dont have a problem with shipping costs depending what they are. I will be paying at least 5 on my end to ship the card plus we are talking 60 is what you were looking at for a price and my card is 80 unless you have a couple starting lineups to cover that difference.

It is discounted shipping using USPS or UPS. Postage depends on dimension of box, weight, and address. I would need your address or zip code to figure out price.