• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Sticky FAQ Thread (User Manual)

bbctrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just like any good piece of software, a User Manual could be real helpful. Rather than searching through a bunch of threads to see if someone has come up with a solution (or it's there and you just don't know how to do it) a FAQ page or guide would be real helpful I think. Especially for those folks who have been here and are having trouble finding the new way of doing things.

IMO - the new site is excellent - works great on my phone, it's quick and responsive and pretty darn easy. Yea there are some kinks but they're getting worked out. If that kind of info was consolidated in one place, that would be helpful for both the old and the new I think. Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the great work.

Mike121

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have been meaning to work on something like this, with tutorial videos, but I haven't had a chance yet. As soon as I get some free time I'll get something done. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mike121

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Don't kill yourself - you are doing a great job and the site is working really well.
Oh, I definitely won't. I've been taking a little bit of a break to concentrate on my collection for the last week, or so, and only doing a few bug fixes here and there where necessary.