Stockholm..Picture Heavy Thread

97honda

5.00 star(s)
I figured I would upload some pictures from Stockholm to share with everyone here on The Bench. I will put a tag with some but others are obviously just cool architecture. Pictures are sized a little small to fit. If you want to see some bigger ones my name on photobucket is the same as here, Should be public...I will also add if you ever have a chance to visit Stockholm DO IT. The place is amazing, everyone speaks english also I actually plan on going back. although prices for everything are very steep ($3.50 for a 16oz bottle of coke) and such. $20 to eat at McDonalds or $18 to eat at Hard Rock Cafe for lunch.

Inside Hovet Arena, Djurgarden Swedish Elite plays here.. Next door to Globe.

Inside the globe

Band that played before the Game on 10-03-2009

Mats Sudin, Nicklas Lidstrom and Some blues Captain

Typical Swedish Hotel Room, Particularly Connect Hotel Alvsjo

Vasa Musset..Old Warship recovered and partially restored

Outside of globe Arena

Akersberga (Got my Tattoo in this little town)

My Latest Tattoo

This poster advertising the Premiere is now framed and in my room, not sure what Customs would have done had they found it.

Last edited:

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
Sweet, give us some more details, why, when, details like that.

I had some guys from work go to Norway a month ago and they said everything price wise was insane! Was it that way in Sweden?

Thanks,

Todd

97honda

5.00 star(s)
I went Sept. 30th through October 6th for the NHL Premiere, Wings vs. Blues. I actually didn't include the best pictures... (When I met the entire Red Wings team)

Price wise everything is insane. $3,50 for a 16oz coke, $20 for McDonalds, $25 for a T-shirt, $15 for a pin. $8 or so for a gallon of gas. It was 13SEK/litre IIRC. Also visited Absolut Ice Bar which is very close to Central Station in Stockholm. All public transit is insanely efficient and easy to use.