Stop getting notifications from Old threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peaceandlove

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
is there a way to stop following old threads in the "threads with your posts" section? I hate digging through threads that I might have posted in 6 months ago that keep getting posted in to find my active trade conversations.

Yes...on the top of the thread see the jump to new and watch....click on watch...allows u to stop the emails. Hope this helps. Best regards, David

I meant to have the threads stop showing up in this section pictured. I can't delete the old posts so trying to find a way for these to stop showing up in this section unless I'm actively conversing in them. I've never received emails. They just show up in this section and bump my active posts down the line.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230211-004639_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230211-004639_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
They won't vanish but they text of the thread title should show as a light blue text while the ones you have viewed will show as the darker bolded color text.

As in your screenshot, it looks like you already viewed the first 2 threads but the 3rd thread, 2020-2022 Bowman Chrome..., you haven't viewed the new posts when it.

They won't vanish but they text of the thread title should show as a light blue text while the ones you have viewed will show as the darker bolded color text.

As in your screenshot, it looks like you already viewed the first 2 threads but the 3rd thread, 2020-2022 Bowman Chrome..., you haven't viewed the new posts when it.
Yeah. I know that. Would just be nice to see the threads you want at the top instead of threads that I posted in once 3 months ago. That'd why I was asking. I know I can tell if they are read or not. Just not wanting to see old threads that I'm not involved in anymore. Many times I don't recall the title of the threads I post in so I use that section to see what has been replied to. Sucks when you click on multiple threads to realize they are threads you posted in a long time ago

Yeah. I know that. Would just be nice to see the threads you want at the top instead of threads that I posted in once 3 months ago. That'd why I was asking. I know I can tell if they are read or not. Just not wanting to see old threads that I'm not involved in anymore. Many times I don't recall the title of the threads I post in so I use that section to see what has been replied to. Sucks when you click on multiple threads to realize they are threads you posted in a long time ago

I can see if there is an add on for something like this? Not sure what to look for though.

I can see if there is an add on for something like this? Not sure what to look for though.
Well like another site I'm a member of has an "unsubscribe" button and then it stops giving you notifications on that thread. Would just be nice not to have some thread keep showing up on the "threads with my posts" section when I haven't posted in that thread for many months

Well like another site I'm a member of has an "unsubscribe" button and then it stops giving you notifications on that thread. Would just be nice not to have some thread keep showing up on the "threads with my posts" section when I haven't posted in that thread for many months
Use the watched threads section instead. You can unwatch (unsubscribe from) your own threads there.

If I have an old thread, I unsubscribe from it and ask a moderator to lock the thread so it doesn't get any more posts.