Storage Locker Find--Basketball FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@ballards

Hi -

I can use these cards below from your list. Let me know if we can work out a trade. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

1992-93 Stadium Club 297 Mourning ($4)
1992-93 Topps 393 Mourning ($1) x 2 = $2
1992-93 Topps Gold 393 Mourning ($3)
1994-95 Hoops 317 Kidd ($3)
Hey Scobes, I started looking through your list...nothing jumped out to me that I have to have but there are a few I'll take. Give me another day or two to look again. And I'll make sure I can locate your wants above. Thx

Hey Scobes, I started looking through your list...nothing jumped out to me that I have to have but there are a few I'll take. Give me another day or two to look again. And I'll make sure I can locate your wants above. Thx

@ballards

Hi -

Sure, let me know if we can work something out. LMK. Thansk!

Scobes

@ballards

Hi -

I can use these cards below from your list. Let me know if we can work out a trade. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

1992-93 Stadium Club 297 Mourning ($4)
1992-93 Topps 393 Mourning ($1) x 2 = $2
1992-93 Topps Gold 393 Mourning ($3)
1994-95 Hoops 317 Kidd ($3)
Hey Scobes, sorry for the delay but thank you for the reminder. So...I apparently I'm awful at updating...I only have the Stadium Club Mourning left. Apparently I've traded for the others and never updated my lists. I also have these cards for sale on my Sportlots inventory but some don't show there either which indicates I traded them before I even got them uploaded. Sorry, let me know if you want to proceed with just the one.
Thanks, Shad

Hey Scobes, sorry for the delay but thank you for the reminder. So...I apparently I'm awful at updating...I only have the Stadium Club Mourning left. Apparently I've traded for the others and never updated my lists. I also have these cards for sale on my Sportlots inventory but some don't show there either which indicates I traded them before I even got them uploaded. Sorry, let me know if you want to proceed with just the one.
Thanks, Shad

@ballards

Hi Shad -

Sure, we can make a PWE swap for the one card. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes