Successes...5/27/2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
The Chris Withrow and James Adkins are from Andrew who was able to help me out with my Inland Empire 66ers set

The Hilligoss, Gallagher, and Russell are from the game last night

5-27-2010123714PM.jpg

The only ones I am planning to go to as of now are tomorrow and Saturday...the BayBears/Braves and Redhawks/Zephyrs. I doubt there would be a way to get things here by then, but also planning on going to see the Mudcats play, and the Jacksonville Suns in July.

The only ones I am planning to go to as of now are tomorrow and Saturday...the BayBears/Braves and Redhawks/Zephyrs. I doubt there would be a way to get things here by then, but also planning on going to see the Mudcats play, and the Jacksonville Suns in July.

Alright, if you want to do a little 50/50 with those teams in July I will get some cards out to you when time gets closer, I will throw in one of the Russells for you and if you see anything else I can get for you let me know.
How does that sound?

Good job, Russell can be something if he cuts down on K's and the same with Gallagher now that he's recovered from his injury.

BTW, I never got those 88s I told you about. I'm considering it a dead deal for now. Sorry, I tried.

Good job, Russell can be something if he cuts down on K's and the same with Gallagher now that he's recovered from his injury.

BTW, I never got those 88s I told you about. I'm considering it a dead deal for now. Sorry, I tried.

Exactly with Russell, I still think he has a very good shot on making it to the bigs, he can really crush the ball....Gallagher not too convinced yet.
Thanks for the try though on the 88s