Successes from 6/18 - 6/24 PICS ADDED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
For the past week I have gotten some pretty cool pick ups! Some set hits and some from a variety of interests. See below.

For the past week:

Dana Kiecker – sent a 91 Score on 6/17/2011 and received it back signed today for my Red Sox autograph collection

Lastings Milledge – sent a 10’ Topps on 4/24/2011 c/o the Charlotte Knights. Returned today signed with a sharpie that looks to be going out of ink. Actually didn’t think I would get this one back.

Alan Francis – sent a 10’ A&G on 6/15/2011 and received it back on 6/21/11 a quick return. Signed in red pen from this horseshoe champion

Xavier Nady – sent an 08’ Topps on 5/31/2011 c/o the Diamondbacks and returned it on 6/16/11 signed in a bold black sharpie.

Yogi Berra – my second success from this Hall of Famer. Returned an 87’ Topps in 8 days on 6/22/2011.

Gene Walter – sent an 89’ Topps and 90’ Upper Deck on 12/3/2010 and received it back on 6/22/2011. Kinda went at this one on a limb and glad I did for this set hit.

Brian Harper – it seemed that everyone was getting theirs back from Harper from his minor league team and mine never came. Mine was on the bottom of the pile b/c it returned on 6/20/11 in 78 days. Great set hit from him finally!

Chien-Ming **** – took a chance with this pitcher and sent an 09’ A&G mini to the Nationals on 5/31/2011 and it came back signed on 6/20/11.

2cnjacp.jpg

Trade with ragtop12, all set hits, received on 6/23/11

89 Topps

Danny Heep
Joe Price
Lee Guetterman
Jim Eisenreich
Frank Dipino
Rob Dibble
Billy Hatcher
Mike Kingery
Rick Dempsey

89 Topps another trade, received on 6/23/11

Mike Harkey

aw6xig.jpg

Celebrity Hits

Barbara Feldon – sent a 4x6 photo of her as Agent 99 on 6/6/11 and returned it on 6/20/11.

Madison Lintz – a hit to my The Walking Dead collection. The little girl from the show signed this c/o her agency. Returned on 6/18/11 after 80 days.

Jane Fonda – signed photo from one of her movies. Returned on 6/20/11 after 82 days.

Martha Hyer – received 2 signed 4x6 photos from this classic actress on 6/24/2011 after 8 days

Jason Wingreen – my first Star Wars success from the actor who was Boba Fett’s voice. Sending one to James Earl Jones for the voice of Darth Vader

Angela Oberer – sent her an email c/o her site and she responded saying she would send a signed photo. Actually received 4 from her including one from Cabin Fever for my horror movie collection

t4yaud.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool :)
Did you send the fee for Dana Kiecker and Berra?

I sent a $1 for Kiecker but didn't send any to Berra. Took another chance with him and it worked out. I have heard he will sign cards for free but anything else you have to send the fee.

I am 2/2 from him this year.

that berra looks awesome...congrats..i'm 0/4 with him..must hate the tx postmark :), if there is anything you are looking for to trade for one, lmk...l do have other HOFs

that berra looks awesome...congrats..i'm 0/4 with him..must hate the tx postmark :), if there is anything you are looking for to trade for one, lmk...l do have other HOFs

I def. would trade it for the right card :) LMK what other HoFer cards you have.