Successes from the past week (PICS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Haven’t posted my successes in the past week so here they are:

Jon Perlman – sent an 89 Topps on 10/14/2010 and received it back signed today. Another set hit

Gerry Mullins – sent a Super Bowl Supermen card on 6/6/2011 and received it back signed along with a signed index card on 6/11/2011.

Reggie Langhorne – sent a 90 Pro Set football card on 6/6/2011 and received back signed with a signed index card on 6/13/2011.

Bob Baffert – sent an 07’ Allen and Ginter to this horse trainer and owner on 4/25/2011 and received it back signed on 6/11/2011.

Cliff Harris – sent a Super Bowl Superman card on 9/15/2010 and received it back signed along with his number.

Actors/Actresses:

Barbara Eden – sent a 4x signed photo on 5/25/2011 and received it back signed and personalized from this great actress. She is super great to her fans!

Robert Vaughn – sent an 09 Donruss Americana card and index card. He signed the back of the Americana card and personalized an index card to me.

ALL index cards are for trade if interested.

15iafjn.jpg

Duke team hits:

Marty Clark – was on the National Championship Duke basketball team in the 90s. Spoke with him via e-mail and he was excited to sign my photo.

Jerry Robertson – played for Duke in the late 50s. He signed a photo of the Duke locker room in green sharpie?? Must have been all he had at the time. Still a great success through! Sent on 6/6/11 and received it back on 6/10/11.

Chris Carrawell – sent him an e-mail last year and he responded to it in middle of May. I sent 2 photos to him c/o his home and he returned them today all signed including a personalized index card! Sent on 5/31/11 and received all back on 6/15/11.

24fehvs.jpg