Suggestion for Trader of The Month

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Hi Mike,

Now that you have updated a bunch of the code for the site, I was thinking about the ToTM forum. Would it be possible to get more detailed on the transaction types? I am thinking Traders, Sales (sellers or Buyers), and Free Card (Sender or Receiver). This would show who is the real Trader of the Month, Seller or Buyer of The Month and Helper of the Month with freebies.

Just a thought.

Thanks,

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hi Mike,

Now that you have updated a bunch of the code for the site, I was thinking about the ToTM forum. Would it be possible to get more detailed on the transaction types? I am thinking Traders, Sales (sellers or Buyers), and Free Card (Sender or Receiver). This would show who is the real Trader of the Month, Seller or Buyer of The Month and Helper of the Month with freebies.

Just a thought.

Thanks,
Yes, this is absolutely possible and I like the idea. I'd actually considered changing ToTM to only include trades, but I didn't want to upset everyone. I'll look into doing something like this for next month, if I have time to get it coded. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The more I think about this, the more I like the idea. I'll probably bump this up on the list and try to get to work on it tomorrow. I have a few other transaction manager updates I need to install anyways, so I could do this and that all together.

Also, this will give me a chance to update the leaderboard threads in the ToTM forum. Those haven't been updated in quite some time.

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The widget on the homepage has been updated to show the separated data. It will be automatically updated on the 1st of every month, I believe at 7am eastern time. There's still more to do with this, such as updating all the leaderboard threads, but I'll get to it as soon as possible.