Super Challenge Part II

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
To Mr Fatboycards.
Tommorrow I will be posting the best challenge yet. Between to very good friends except when it comes to the Super Steelers and THe Mighty Bunglers , opps Burglars, opps ok the Bengals
so tommorrow when I get home from Football practice I will be posting the Challenge

Thanks
Mr Chieftazmisty

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I know the challenge is between the two of you....But what if other members were to choose sides on the game and which ever team wins...for at least a week...the losing members have to change their avatar to the wining teams avatar. Just a suggestion:)

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Randy
Ok Here is the Challenge. Whichever team wins the loser of this challenge must paint their bodies the team colors and steak thru the town of the losing team. No On second thought the would be an injustice to the towns seeing an old man streaking(hahahahahhaha lol)
Ok here is the real challenge. The loser and get this straight must not show anything related to their team (example fatboycards cannot show anything of the Bengals or Chieftazmisty any Steeler stuff) til the end of the regular season. Instead the must show in place of the avatar of their team THE CLEVELAND BROWN AVATAR
Now Mister Fatboycards do you accept the Challenge or are you going to chicken out. Because I am gamed
Chieftazmisty

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Man you had me sweating ,I can take you in pics with a nice black and orange striped shirt ,but body paint now thats plain scary. No worries I accept your challenge, just glad it wasnt the Lions or Bucs. And David I like your idea . So now we start the count down to game 2.

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Man you had me sweating ,I can take you in pics with a nice black and orange striped shirt ,but body paint now thats plain scary. No worries I accept your challenge, just glad it wasnt the Lions or Bucs. And David I like your idea . So now we start the count down to game 2.

Ok Randy
The Game is on .
What do you think of Davids idea If you want to do it it works for me. That would be fun seeing everyone havinga STEELER avatar for a week.
The reason for the Browns avatar was because they are in our division and we both dont like them
lol
Later
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Davids idea is fine by me lol. But I dont dislike the Brownies ...just feel sorry for them because as a long suffering Bengals fan I have been there. Now as for hatered I guess the Ravens for me would rank right up there with the Stealers. Oh and the Pats .lol

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Davids idea is fine by me lol. But I dont dislike the Brownies ...just feel sorry for them because as a long suffering Bengals fan I have been here. Now as for hatered I guess the Ravens for me would rank right up there with the Stealers. Oh and the Pats .lol

Go Ravens

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
Davids idea is fine by me lol. But I dont dislike the Brownies ...just feel sorry for them because as a long suffering Bengals fan I have been there. Now as for hatered I guess the Ravens for me would rank right up there with the Stealers. Oh and the Pats :D .lol

best of luck to both teams...these challenges are great!

and Randy I second you on the Pats...maybe I should find a Pats fan to challenge as the Colts play the evil empire in two weeks. But it might make my stomach turn if I had to display their avatar.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
best of luck to both teams...these challenges are great!

and Randy I second you on the Pats...maybe I should find a Pats fan to challenge as the Colts play the evil empire in two weeks. But it might make my stomach turn if I had to display their avatar.

Yes on the pats
But are you going to root for Fatboycards or Chieftazmisty as part of David ks in put
let us know so we can keep track
Thanks
Chieftazmisty

negreyjr

5.00 star(s)
Hell, I'm a Browns fan and I don't know how either of you could stomach to look at the Browns avatar for the rest of the season...

My in-laws are from Pittsburgh and I used to live in the 'Nati. However, I despise Reds fans, so I think my vote goes with Chief.

Jeremy

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hell, I'm a Browns fan and I don't know how either of you could stomach to look at the Browns avatar for the rest of the season...

My in-laws are from Pittsburgh and I used to live in the 'Nati. However, I despise Reds fans, so I think my vote goes with Chief.

Jeremy

Ok One for the Chief and One for Fatboycards

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
I will have to go with the Bengals on this one...
They are the second closest team to me and I have never really disliked them as much as the Stealers :) (sorry Chief)

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I will have to go with the Bengals on this one...
They are the second closest team to me and I have never really disliked them as much as the Stealers :) (sorry Chief)

No Problem
Fatboycards 2
Chieftazmisty 1
Just remember if they lose you have to show a STEELER avatar for one week

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Chief! I'll go with the Steelers this time. So that means if the Bengals win.....I'll switch my avatar to the Bengals avatar for a week! Best regards, David