Survivor: Heroes vs Villains FINALE NIGHT

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
should be an exiting season with some of the players you really hate and love--i will pull for russell again, because he plays the game and goes all out--nice to see ruppert and boston rob again

rob

avstars

5.00 star(s)
Wow, this is the best all star season. I didn't think they would invite people back who already played twice, so that would suck because the cast wouldn't be as good. But this is an awesome cast. It's like playing Survivor fantasy.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This should be an interesting season. Wonder if Russell will be as obnoxious this time or tone it down a little bit realizing you still need to get the votes at the end to win it all...

Or will everyone else on the show realize he is a tool and just vote him off early to get rid of him, ala Johnny Fairplay (man I hated him) the last time it was an All Star season.

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
i think it will all be told in early challenges--if one group starts losing alot at first--then there will be alot of stragedy and alliances forming---so if the villans win alot at first-we will lose alot of the heroes and vice versa---there will be alot of secret alliances and backstabbing--plus alot of coattails(those should be the ones i think that go first)--i like the people who really play the game all out(ie russell)--we need winners who really could surive out there

rob

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Downside is that if you look at a lot of the winners in the past, they are strictly coat tail riders and have done no real work. They just sit back and sometimes you forget they are even on the show!!

But that is what makes the game great, everyone plays it differently and than lays in the bed they made....

avstars

5.00 star(s)
I really wonder how Russell will approach this season's game. He won't be burning everyone's socks this time, but I want to see if he treats other players the same way he did last season.