Survivor - New Season

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
New season of Survivor will be starting tonight (now on Wednesdays rather than Thursdays..).

The Jimmy Johnson angle should be interesting as well as an ENTIRELY NEW cast to love/hate/not give a rats behind about!!

All that I know is..there will be no Russell, which will make it infinitely more enjoyable for myself!!!!

brewerfan34

5.00 star(s)
No offense to those of you that enjoy the show.............the best thing about a new Survior season is that I know I can have an hour all to myself each week while my wife is watching tv. :)

Enjoy the show!

Frank

O

oldmarine0311

dam i missed the first 45 minn of the show i guess i will have to go pick it up on cbs.com but not that i am to worried looks more than lame this year anyway. and it makes one wonder how jimmy j did too, i think he wil be the frst to go lol...

David K.

5.00 star(s)
The youngest won the challenge! Wendy from the "old folks" got voted off! Opened her mouth before the vote and that was that!! Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Nope..the strongest member of the younger tribe ran his mouth at tribal and gets voted off!!! You would think that after, what, 20 seasons, they would learn that the worst place to run your mouth is right before a vote....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
On the West Coast.....I wonder went that was the girl that was mouthing off about the girl who losted one of her legs will be voted off....taken someone socks and then yelling at him! She needs to go!

Last edited:

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Missed last week but caught tonights , I have to agree with Jeff this was probably the most bizarre tribal counsel I ve seen. Its seems eveyone really dislike everyone. But Shannon was a real "nugget" with his comments.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This is what I enjoy about Survivor....lose one seasons idiot (Russell, most recent) and there is always another one to take the title.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Sort of surprised they voted Jimmie off..seemed like it would benefit them to keep him around for leadership.

Previews showed No'anka continuing to meltdown...should be interesting next week.....