Target finally has baseball products!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I walked through my local Target over the weekend, and saw some kinds digging through the "collectible" section...so I have a feeling they're back here too. The WalMart here has a few things on Thursdays and sometimes Saturday morning, but they're literally gone in a couple hours. I just want one or two blasters every now and then, ha ha...I like ripping packs.

Almost missed seeing them as their were back in the old spot.....I looked in the new spot and nothing.....took a glance to the old spot and there were the GQ and Topps @ blasters....plus the Pokemon cards! Best regards, David

So far only old baseball products.....GQ 2021 Topps series 2, nothing current like bowman chrome. They did have the current pokemon stuff....but it was all gone in a few days.

Walgreen.....had a ton of pokemon at the store a few days ago...Blaster with 20 pokemon cards and one foil.....only $3.49....pickup four for my Nieces 2 kids and Nephew's 2 kids for Holloween gifts! Best regards, David

Was out and about yesterday morning and checked three places for potential cards.

Walgreens -- nothing.
Target -- several boxes of WWE Chrome (not my thing, but was nice to see SOMETHING in their card area)
WalMart -- one box of Chrome Soccer. one box of Gypsy Queen. one box of A/G (nothing worth purchasing for me, but again, nice to see SOMETHING in the card area)

Walgreen still had a few blasters of the pokemon......20 cards and one foil......my Niece's kids loved it....Halloween card, Halloween $$ and Pokemon cards. Best regards, David

Was out again yesterday and I stopped by our alternate Target and Walmart plus Walgreens again, rolling the dice for some 2021 Update.

Walgreens - nothing
Target - nothing (although they did have factory sets of 2021 topps)
Walmart - multiple boxes of bowman platinum and 2 mega boxes of bowman chrome - price checked them and put them back on the shelf. not worth it for a roll of the dice.