Team Collectors......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bus2Blitzburgh

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
First of all I know this is in the wrong location. However, I felt this location would reach more football collectors than somewhere else on the forum.

Recently Ive noticed groups that do team lot trades once a month or so. I thought to myself that could work here if their is enough interest. From what Ive gathered, there really is no set rule on what you send or for that matter would receive. Now we could adjust that some to make sure you dont send some nice cards and receive 89 and 90 Pro Set cards in return. But what they do is each month guys select a available team and it appears there is a lot of guys locked in. Something else that can be adjusted to be able to get more guys involved. Then names are randomized, drawn or whatever and you send cards of the team of the guy your received and receive cards of your team in return. It would be something that would be posted the first of the month and then sent out a few weeks later so everyone has a change to get in and pull the cards they are sending.

If this is something you might be interested in please comment below and we'll see if maybe we cant get something started. I mean who doesnt like a mystery package from time to time?