Team lots available FS/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Team lots for sale. All teams available.

My goals:
*Not to make money on these lots but to move out some cards and not have it cost me money.
*To clear up some storage space by getting cards that I can’t use into the hands/collectors and collections of those who can use them and will appreciate them.

The cards will be mailed in cardboard 200 count storage boxes. Postage will in the ballpark of about $6.80 for most zip codes. I will sell team lots for $15 dlvd while they last on a first come first serve basis.

Each lot will consist of 100 cards to include the following

• At least a total of 50 RCs, HOFers, parallels and inserts from 1990’s to present
  • At least 25 premium cards (EX) Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, A&G Chrome etc. from 1990’s to present
  • At least 25 regular base cards from Topps, Donruss, Fleer, etc. from 1980’s to present
The cards will be mailed in cardboard 200 count storage boxes. Postage will in the ballpark of about $6.80 for most zip codes. I will see team lots for $15 dlvd while they last on a first come first serve basis.

These would be absolutely great for grandkids, young collectors or collectors just starting out and even the advanced collector who is just looking for an inexpensive way to look through a nice lot of cards.

LMK what team you’d like and give me a day or two to put them together. I will not type a list of the cards in the lot, too time consuming.
Thanks for the look.
Rick

Not Available/sold

Yankees (might be able to put together a second Yankee lot - had more than I realized)
Orioles - on hold

Last edited: