Team lots FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to clear up some space. I have team lots available for .03 /card plus actual shipping. Cards are all from 2000 and newer all the way up to 2020. They will contain duplicates and major stars / RC's have been removed. They will still include some stars / minor stars and RC logo cards. Consists of a lot of Topps brands (Ginter, Archives, Heritage, Chrome, etc) as well as Donruss, Fleer, Stadium Club, Upper Deck. Very few if any non-licensed cards (Panini). All teams available except for Cubs, Twin's and Yankee's. Ask for specific team for details.

Example lot:
Dodgers- 350 cards
Includes cards of Kershaw, Puig, Adrian Gonzalez, Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, Jeff Kent etc.
350 x .03 = $10.50 plus shipping (Guessing in the $8-10 range?)

Not looking for a whole lot of cards......Mostly the current stuff and my budget is about $10.00 worth of cards. Happy Holidays, David

If it's current stuff I doubt there will be any Frank Thomas in there and shipping alone will take up most of your budget. Thanks for the interest but I am really looking to move entire lots of team cards that I have @ this time.