Ted Williams 1994 Upper Deck Auto FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGT Masters

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade this. Please take note it does have a couple of flaws. On the back of the card it has some paper loss, chipping and some discoloration. What you see is what you get. Not looking to give it away, but willing to take several mid-highend cards in return. Mainly looking for autos in baseball and football.

WilliamsTedAutoUD.jpg

WilliamsTedAutoUDb.jpg

I have 7 pages of trade material listed below in my sig. when you get a chance, please take a gander and let me know if anything catches your eye. i would love to get this card even in its current condition!

plmk

thnx!

I have 7 pages of trade material listed below in my sig. when you get a chance, please take a gander and let me know if anything catches your eye. i would love to get this card even in its current condition!

plmk

thnx!

Thats a lot to sort through. I'll give it a look in a bit and PM you if I see enough for a trade.

i don't have any like that, sorry. thanks anyway but i am saving you time by telling you this. you need not check my pages if you are only looking for those items.

take care and thanks!