TGIF...2 set hits + recent pc pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kugelmanco

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Finally getting organized and sending out some more 84 Topps for the set. Have used two books of stamps the last two weeks so I am hoping the mailbox gets a little more action soon. Inching my way towards 20% on the set.
Also have been working harder on the James Loney PC. Working my way towards 30% of all cards listed on Beckett (have the 2010 Ginter base, mini, mini a&g back, and mini black on the way). Not skilled/dedicated enough yet to go through and take out all the 1/1s, etc...

First the set hits/ttms:

A great return from Mr. Dave Dravecky:
c/o Address in The Bench's "TTM Addresses" database
When I sent to him in '08 I forgot to include the Team Leaders card....He also signed two other cards I offered him to keep

dravecky.jpg
dravecky1.jpg
davedravecky.jpg

Next was a very fast return from Mr. Andy Hassler:
c/o Address in The Bench's "TTM Addresses" database

andyhassler.jpg

And here are the recent non-base James Loney pickups...I finally found some Documentary Golds!!!!! now where are the others??? :)

loneylot.jpg

loneylot1.jpg

Thanks for viewing and Happy 4th of July weekend!!!!!

awesome stuff congrats!!! are you going to try for kenndey on the dual i havent seen a return from him since last year. but he is the manager of portland..

awesome stuff congrats!!! are you going to try for kenndey on the dual i havent seen a return from him since last year. but he is the manager of portland..

thanks, and thanks for the return info on kennedy. I'll probably hang onto it, would send though if he was a sure signer. maybe I'll get another card and try though because Dravecky is pretty much a sure signer.

...EDIT:
was thinking about it and maybe i will send and try out kennedy. i can always get another card and send to dravecky if it doesnt come back. also i think that when you send an item that is already autographed to someone they may not think as hard about whether or not to sign and return, or lock up in those mysterious grottos that all astray ttms go.

Last edited:
...EDIT:
was thinking about it and maybe i will send and try out kennedy. i can always get another card and send to dravecky if it doesnt come back. also i think that when you send an item that is already autographed to someone they may not think as hard about whether or not to sign and return, or lock up in those mysterious grottos that all astray ttms go.

very true dravecky is a great signer you can always get him again. so its worth a shot to send it to kennedy.. on SCN he is 70% on returns but he has not returned anything since 7/09. but maybe he will start signing again...