Thank you. Made it to the hall of fame

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
I would like to take a moment to let everyone here know that I appreciate all of the comradery around here. When I joined this site a year ago, it was because I really missed sitting down with my collection and two or three other guys and their collections at a hobby shop and doing some trading. I wanted that fun back.

I took a break from collecting for the better part of a decade, and when I came back, seemingly no one was around to trade. I slowly got back into collecting, and it didn't dawn on me for over a year that internet trading existed.

You have no idea how thrilled I am with all of my experiences here - trading, viewing other's collections, entering a card or two in the Benchies, sending in an autograph to be part of a fantasy league, chatting about sports and learning about the hobby that I love.

I want to let everyone know how much I appreciate the structure and safety of this site (148 trades - never been burned).

My collection has grown faster and wider than I imagined when I made my first trade in July 2008. The headway I've made in my Ultimate Topps Cubs Team Set (see stats in sig) still boggles my mind. A good chunk of what is in there had previous homes in this last year. How cool is that?

Long post short, THANK YOU!

-Casey

P.S. - On the day I qualify for the H.O.F., I make a trade with XZYXZY - whom I've only traded with once before... Online trade no. 1. :cool:

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
Congrats & you are one of the people who make this site great!!
Looking forward to more trades with you in the future!
Go Cubs!
Mike

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Way to go Casey!:)

I've enjoyed a lot of your posts and I believe I also once won some Pujols cards from you because I read a box break of yours:p

Shoot me a PM if you need this card--

Maddux 2004 Topps Traded Gold Maddux #T45