Thanks Benchies! You all helped me out greatly! Job Located! :)

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
Hey all... as most of you know, I have been unemployed, with a newborn baby who just turned 51 days old, lol. :) Anyways, I just got offered a job at Wittenberg University working with their tutoring program in mathematics. So I am very excited about this, and just want to thank you all for helping out with purchasing some of my items while I was unemployed. While it was usually $10 here, $20 there, some members came through with larger purchases which really helped with bills and baby diapers :) This site is truly the best around and I am grateful for everyone helping my family :)

Thanks again...
Obed

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
This is the greatest site on the web . The members here are the greatest too. Congrats on your new job . Hope everything goes well for you and your family now
Later
Chief

sgbt4

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on the job!

I remember those days of counting the babies age in days. :D Seems like it was just 5,000 days ago or so.

Scott

brewerfan34

5.00 star(s)
Way to go on the new job!! Where I work we hired someone on full-time today that had been part-time for awhile, it's good to see people gaining employment.

Frank