Thanks to cdahlk2001 for the prize package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaSoxFan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thanks Chad, first for running the College Bowl contest and secondly for the awesome package of cards. Definitely some cards I need for some White Sox sets 2006 Crede Red Ref /90 and a 2010 Rios Gold Ref /50..Sox auto and gu card and several awesome rookies both baseball and football.....

I really appreciate it and it reminds me of the good deeds our dear friend Randy always did.

Henry

your welcome. latley just havent been into cards like i was. trying to get the FUN back and these contest put a smile on my face as do the winners ;) glad you like them!

Yeah same here. I sent a PM to Chad thanking him for the two cards he sent me for finishing second. I have tons of Montreal base and one auto. Chad sent me two GU cards of not only Montreal players, but of Montreal legends. Thank you again for sending what are now two of my most favorite cards in my personal collection.