The 2019/2020 MLB Hot Stove League Thread

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
Saw that Kris Bryant lost his grievance with the Cubs. For some reason I can't find any reason to feel bad for him. So what if he has two not one years to sign the $20 mil.a year contract.

erdoro

5.00 star(s)
Saw that Kris Bryant lost his grievance with the Cubs. For some reason I can't find any reason to feel bad for him. So what if he has two not one years to sign the $20 mil.a year contract.

He has to keep an eye on his ankle and so will everyone else

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Ozuna to Braves!! Where does that leave Castellanos?

To the Reds along with Pedro Strop!

The Phillies still need a 3rd baseman at this point - not sure what direction they will end up going.

Congrats to Derek Jeter and Larry Walker for making it to the HOF. My favorite Walker moment was the ASG where Randy Johnson hummed a fastball about 20 feet out of the strike zone and Walker flipped to the RH batters box and put his batting helmet on backwards.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Betts and Price heading to LA. Verdugo and a Twins pitching prospect heading to Boston. Maeda heading to the Twins. I think that has to be considered a blockbuster. Thought for sure that the Red Sox would be able to get more back from a trading partner, guess Betts only being under contract this year made that difficult.

While the Dodgers obviously do well in this trade - Betts, DUH! I think the Twins make out sneakily well, picking up a front of the rotation SP to go with that crazy good lineup they have put together!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Betts and Price heading to LA. Verdugo and a Twins pitching prospect heading to Boston. Maeda heading to the Twins. I think that has to be considered a blockbuster. Thought for sure that the Red Sox would be able to get more back from a trading partner, guess Betts only being under contract this year made that difficult.

While the Dodgers obviously do well in this trade - Betts, DUH! I think the Twins make out sneakily well, picking up a front of the rotation SP to go with that crazy good lineup they have put together!

Twins pickup Maeda and Dodgers pick up most of his salary......

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
A rod thinking about buying the Mets!!!

I heard that - that would be cool, not sure if his pockets are as deep as the guy who just bailed, but would be better than nothing.

Pitchers and catchers starting to report - everyone still has a shot at the title right now!

How many Astros batters are going to get plunked this year?? Wonder if Vegas will put that on the board???