The 2019 NFL Thread

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Through the first 30 minutes, the Eagles really showing they want to take charge of the NFC East. I think the entire city is booing them, not just the fans at The Linc!

They have scored 3, repeat 3, points against the Giants, not like this is Seattle or New England or Baltimore or some other defensive juggernaut, it is the Giants.......

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Ugly win by Eagles...but it puts more pressure on the Cowboys!

As far as ugly goes, that Eagles win was the definition!

The Eagles have the easier schedule, since the Cowboys have to play the seemingly rejuvenated Rams this week. But the winner of the division will be the winner of the Eagles/Cowboys game in week 16. Had the Eagles taken care of business against the Dolphins, they could have cruised home to the playoff spot.

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
The N.F.L. needs to consider the top 6 teams in each conference make the playoffs--Dallas nor Philly even remotely deserves to be in the playoffs this how the playoffs would look right now

AFC
1.Baltimore Ravens 11-2
2.New England Patriots 10-3
3.Kansas City Chiefs 9-4
4.Buffalo Bills 9-4
5.Houston Texans 8-5
6.Pittsburgh Steelers 8-5 (6-3) conf. record

IN THE HUNT
Tennessee Titans 8-5 (6-4) conf. record

Playoff's
1 v 6 Ravens v Steelers
2 v 5 Patriots v Texans
3 v 4 Chiefs v Bills

NFC
1.San Francisco 49ers 11-2
2.New Orleans Saints 10-3
3.Green Bay Packers 10-3
4.Seattle Seahawks 10-3
5.Minnesota Vikings 9-4
6.Los Angeles Rams 8-5

Playoffs
1 v 6 49ers v Rams
2 v 5 Saints v Vikings
3 v 4 Seahawks v Packers

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
We need the bills to knock off the patriots!

We need ANYONE to knock off the Patriots.

Tuned in for about 30 seconds of tonights game, saw the Ravens score a TD and half the team started giving obscene hand gestures. Super classy Baltimore. glad my son didn't see it so I didn't have to explain to him what it meant.